Sunday, March 06, 2005

Day By Day...

We continue to work with Aubree on her attachment issues...or what we think are attachment issues. The biggest one is that she still clings to almost anyone (especially Dave) and pretty much doesn't want much to do with me (Mama). Some days are better than others but, mostly, she just seems to tolerate me. But I just keep at it. I hug her, kiss her, play with her, care for her, etc. and just hope, eventually, things will fall into place.

Brenna and Aubree continue to form a great relationship. They enjoy each other so much and it's great to watch them together.

So, we are "chugging along" here and doing our best. Adoption has been much more of a challenge then I thought it would be and has been a different experience than I thought it would be but we are grateful and lucky to have Aubree and we enjoy watching her come out of her shell more each day.

Shannon

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home